Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas for Everyone

[photo source]
As some of you may know, I've been the writer of a food blog called VIMWAC for a little over a year. Unfortunately the theme of my blog has been limited to items that are edible. That is why I feel so excited to be writing a post about Christmas gifts. I love the holidays and buying presents for my friends and family, so it's always such a joy to find the perfect gift that will make them happy.

Although Christmas is more than a month away, I've begun my shopping early thanks to the Internet. Today it's easy for me to browse the many pages and see what is being sold at different stores.

Here are some of my favourite items that I have found so far.

1. This retractable ping pong set with adjustable paddles from uncommongoods is my number 1 gift idea this Christmas. It's perfect for the person who has everything and can be given to any one between the ages of 6 and 66. It's also inexpensive, costing only 39.95.
Click here to see more about the product. 

[photo source]
2. This "Brain Tin" from denada is my idea of an amazing gag gift that will bring lots of laughs to the whole family. With zombies becoming a popular character in today's movies and video games, I think it would fit well under any tree this season.
Click here to see more about the product. 

[photo source]
3. I put this on the list because almost everyone I know who has an iPad (including myself) all want a keyboard to go along with their mobile device. The prices range from around $150-$50 depending on the features, where you buy them, and what promotions and deals the store might be offering. This one from Brookstone is $99 and looks really, really good.
Click here to learn more about this product. 

[photo source]
4. This 4-in-1 ruler pen stole my heart as soon as I saw it. Some gifts can be played with for a while, but a gift like this can and should be used every day. It isn't cheap though, costing $38.50.
Click here to learn more about this product. 

[photo source]
5. This iPad stand come in lime green and orange and boy is it ever cute! Nuff said.
Click here to learn more about this product. 

[photo source]
6. At first you might think the item above is an iPhone, but look closer and you'll see it's actually a notepad! This is my idea of the perfect novelty gift that people will love. It's also just the right size to pop into a stocking, and it's less than $2.00.
Click here to learn more about this product. 

[photo source]
7. This is a three section lasagna pan that was made for my family...and probably yours too. With everyone having their own food preferences, this pan makes baking lasagna less of a hassle and allows the chef to be creative. It's also reasonably priced at $37.50.
Click here to learn more about this product. 

[photo source]
8. The bowl and plate duo from uncommongoods above is by far my favourite item on the list because in my mind it makes so much sense. Soup and salad have been a loving couple for a long time, it's only natural that a bowl and square plate would be a perfect match. The package come with two bowls and two plates and costs $30.00.
Click here to learn more about this product. 

[photo source]
9. Mini popcorn maker. Cute, cool, and the dream gift of any movie lover. Cost is $68.77. 
Click here to learn more about this product.

10. And because I know you'll be looking to give away a home made gift, here's a really cool one I found. All the Harry Potter fans out there will die of happiness when they see a wand that looks like it came out of the movie (I almost did when I saw the photos). From the tutorial here, it looks pretty simple and is clearly not that expensive.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful ideas and so simple to re-create and use in your own home; LOVE it..Will have to share this with my friends on Facebook

    thanks for making such a super cool and simple list and help us saving money.
    Christmas Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete