Friday, April 19, 2013

Farewell to First-Year

First semester, section #3 class. Section #3 for life!
Yesterday was my last day of classes for this school year, so naturally today I'm sick.

Isn't that always the case? You work and work until all your work is done, and as soon as the adrenaline stops pumping, the sickness you've been suppressing all these months finally takes over your entire system and knocks you out. Well, since I'm at home and tied to my living room couch, I thought I would share a few words of goodbye to all the amazing people I met this year.

I'm so happy to have made it into the Creative Communications program. The instructors are so knowledgeable and honest, and I feel as though they really care about their students and want to see them become the best in the business.

And I'm even happier to have met my classmates. We've gone through so much together during these past eight months and we've gotten so close, I consider you all part of my family. I know we'll all be going our separate ways this summer for our jobs and internships, but I can't help wishing we could stay together. Just know that I'll be very sad to say goodbye to you guys when I leave for Walt Disney World in a few weeks. Very, very sad. : )

I can't wait to see you all again at the end of August, and I especially can't wait to see all the new first-year students. Wow, there's a part of me that still can't believe that I'm done my first-year. Oh gosh, it's going to be even harder next year, I can just feel it.

Best of luck in your summer adventures CreComm family!

Second semester, section #2. You guys were great too! : D
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment